- Stroke Play (2-4 players): Regular golf the lowest score at the end wins. Chipping a ball into a bucket subtracts one stroke for that hole.
- Match Play (2 or 4 players): If you win the hole you get 1 point, if you tie a hole nothing happens. Most points at end wins.
- Skins (2-10 players): The lowest score on each hole gets a skin, if there's a tie for the lowest the skin is carried over to the next hole which is now worth 2 skins.
- 5-3-1 (3 players): Each hole is worth 9 points, 1st place gets 5 points, 2nd place gets 3, 3rd place gets 1. If two players tie a position they split the points from those 2 places. Most points at the end wins.
- Team Alternate shot (4 players): Play 2v2 where you're team has to alternate hitting shots in either stroke or match play format
- Team Best Ball (4 players): Play 2v2 where everyone plays there own ball and the best score for you're team at the end of each hole counts, can be played stroke or match play
- Pig & Wolf (4 players): First person who tee's off gets to choose his partner, but they must choose them before the next player tee's off or they can no longer choose them. If they choose no one its them against the other 3 players on that hole. Lowest score for each team counts, the order of who tee's off first rotates every hole. Each hole can be worth what ever you choose money, drinks, etc.