Bucket Golf Rules
Bucket Golf shares all the same rules as golf or mini golf with one small add on.(Rule #2)
1. Every hole in Bucket Golf is a par 3, which means you have 3 shots to hit the bucket to get a par for every hole.
2. Hitting any part of the bucket completes the hole. If you're able to chip your ball inside the bucket, instead of it hitting the outside you subtract 1 stroke from your score on that hole. (If you hit the flag but it never touches the bucket, that does not count).
3. If a player hits their ball into the foliage(bushes, water, plants etc) they must take a drop no closer to the hole from where the ball went out and a 1 stroke penalty.
4. At the end of the course, the player with the lowest score is the winner. (click here to see different game styles)
5. Rules were made to be broken so feel free to add or remove any rules you want to increase the fun.
A handicap system allows all players to be equal so everyone from all levels and ages can compete against each other. Rank players on a 0-9 handicap system, the best players receive a 0 and the highest scoring players would receive a 9. What ever number your handicap is how many holes get to subtract a stroke from your score. For example if you were a 3 handicap you would receive an subtracted stoke on the 3 hardest holes of your course.